1. Opening remarks by Ricardo.
2. Ricardo introduces himself, the co-host and the special guest.
3. Ricardo reminds participants the etiquette for the Zoom call.
4. Ricardo asks the initial two questions to get the conversation going.
5. The co-host introduces him or herself
6. The co-host asks prepared questions #3 and #4.
7. The co-host opens the Q&A session.
8. The attendees are asked to submit their questions privately to Ricardo throughout the session. Ricardo will call on them to introduce themselves and ask the question directly.
9. Closing remarks by Ricardo and thank you's from the co-host.
10. After the event we will provide social media material and tag the co-host so they can repost on their pages.
11. Ricardo will send a thank you email to guest and cc the co-host. The co-host can respond to this email to thank the guest as well.