top of page
SPECIAL GUEST GUIDE
ABOUT THE OFF-THE-RECORD SERIES
The Off-The-Record Series is an intimate Zoom conversation with the most successful founders and VCs in the world.
The attendees are the Top American Latinx Tech Leaders: founders who have have generated $13 Billion in aggregate exits including 10 American LatinX founders running billion-dollar tech companies in the US.
It’s carried out as a fireside chat for 30 minutes plus a 15 minute Q&A.
1. Could you take us back to your early upbringing, and what initially attracted you to the tech/VC world?
2. If you were to break down your success into a couple of important moments/milestones, what would those be?
3. I’m sure you have a big notebook of “lessons learned & pitfalls to avoid”. What are some of your biggest lessons?
4. What keeps you at night now vs. when you first started?
5. Which one of your portfolio investments was the hardest to make or required the most convincing? Why?
6. What has been one of the biggest challenges that one of your portfolio companies has gone through and how did you guide them?
7. Of all the successful companies that you have seen, are there one or two traits or attributes that the founders have in common?
8. Given COVID did your investment criteria change? What are your thoughts on the startup investment landscape post COVID?
bottom of page